Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Whispers from the Past (June)

I am blessed to be writing articles for Beneath the Willow Tree. It's a wonderful online newsletter for folks that love Primitives. I have been blessed to be given a monthly article to write called Whispers from the Past. Thank you so much Toni for believing in my writing:) xo

Please feel free to check my whole article out at www.beneaththewillowtree.com
The newsletter comes out the first of every month.
Here is a small snippet of what I wrote for June.......

" Some days it was idle curiosity that drew me up those attic stairs.I'd linger for hours With shadows dancing across wooden slated walls,I'd gaze upon my reflection in an old mirror that hung in one area.It wasif I belonged to the ghosts in the attic.
Closing my eyes.... listening for a soft whisper .... I remember finding an old wooden crate........"

No comments: