Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ever play TAG with a PRINCESS????????

http://www.ezshoppes.com/shoppe/?sid=WHIMSICALPRINCESS

I am so excited to tell folks about this wonderful new Ezshoppe! I can see me spending LOTS of money here! LOL

I have been so very lucky to be blessed with creations by Erin from swaps I have taken part in. She is also known for the odd surprise to just show up in the mailbox. This is my surprise back to her! A shout out about her new adventure.

Erin creates the most prim perfect tags for your prim projects!
She stains the tags herself and they have the best effect to them. All her designs are then hand drawn by her. The sayings she has will spark your creativity!
Many of my dolls on my website....if they come with a hang tag....its been created by Erin!

BEST OF LUCK SWEETS!

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

No comments: