Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I like mine REALLY STIFF..................

Ya'll jump right into the gutter so quick ! LOL

I am talking about the fun it is to play with MODGE PODGE!
Being from a really small area of Nova Scotia, I had never been able to find this stuff around here. Was shopping last week and found it. I was so excited as I have seen so many of my prim friends talking about this stuff.
One pattern that I have calls for some to be used and for it to be glossy. So that is the kind I bought. I had no idea it would be so thick. I created a pumpkin and bat for one of my witches to hold. Used the modge podge stuff on it and its sooooooooo awesome!
I just love walking by the pumpkin and tapping! LOL
I can see I will be creating with this stuff quite a bit!

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

No comments: