Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Small Business Idea Forum

http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/

Ok so I am beyond excited about sharing this site with you all.
While doing some research tonight for "small business tips".....I stumbled across this site!
I am going to join tomorrow and see what great advice they can share with me.
They have forums for so many great topics....its going to become a fantastic resource spot for my website.

Hope to see some familiar faces there soon!

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SPAMMED WITH THIS????? YOU ARE TURNING PEOPLE OFF OF THIS SITE RATHER THAN ON TO IT. QUIT SPAMMING!!!!

Cedara_ThruTheAtticDoor said...

Sorry you weren't brave enough to contact me and use your name.
Of the people that I have told about this site....you seem to be the only one having a problem with it.
Its a fantastic place to learn great tips and ideas for running a small business.Every little bit of information can help and I thought I'd share.Quite a number of folks have actually THANKED ME.
You opt not to look into what you can learn from it....not my problem.