Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Small Business Idea Forum

http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/

Ok so I am beyond excited about sharing this site with you all.
While doing some research tonight for "small business tips".....I stumbled across this site!
I am going to join tomorrow and see what great advice they can share with me.
They have forums for so many great topics....its going to become a fantastic resource spot for my website.

Hope to see some familiar faces there soon!

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SPAMMED WITH THIS????? YOU ARE TURNING PEOPLE OFF OF THIS SITE RATHER THAN ON TO IT. QUIT SPAMMING!!!!

Tracy of From Inside My Studio said...

Sorry you weren't brave enough to contact me and use your name.
Of the people that I have told about this site....you seem to be the only one having a problem with it.
Its a fantastic place to learn great tips and ideas for running a small business.Every little bit of information can help and I thought I'd share.Quite a number of folks have actually THANKED ME.
You opt not to look into what you can learn from it....not my problem.