Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, September 09, 2005

The Country Life

http://www.thecountrylife.net/store/Default.asp

AMAZING!
Let me just start by saying that!

I was on the Primmart forums one evening and in the "welcome" section.
A new face was there and I thought I knew the name.
"Gail Eads" kept ringing a bell in my mind.LOL

I welcomed her and so did a few other folks to Primmart. I went to her website and knew right away why the name ran a bell. I had been seeing her paintings in different magazines and LOVED them!

She has become a great little member of the Primmart community.
She creates the most wonderful things that you just have to go and check out.
Soon as she created a hang tag with a black and white kitty....you know I had to own them!
They arrived in pdf form and I have been having so much fun creating tags for my creations!

Stop by and tell her Cedara sent ya!XO

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! Will your site be up soon? (www.thrutheatticdoor.com) I couldn't get it to load and I would love to see all your work! I looooove Hexy!