Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tunes to Craft to.......

My latest addictions are the newest album by Nickelback!
The song "photograph" rocks my world....I think I also have a slight crush on Chad! LOL

And then I can't stop playing Ricky Martin's new album "Life".
The beat just gets your fingers tapping and my silly foot stomping. I don't know all the words quite yet but it doesn't seem to stop me from singing LOUDLY the odd word I have mastered!
ROFL
And I am fully aware of the wicked hot crush I have on him! LOL

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO??


Prim Blessings!
Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com
http://thrutheatticdoor2.blogspot.com/
NOW ALSO ON
http://www.folk-of-art.com/members/tracyd.html

2 comments:

Tracy of From Inside My Studio said...

I had Menudo posters on my walls!
heehee

Cedara

Unknown said...

I live with two guys that are media addicts. Everything on at the same time! When they are out, I want quiet!
But, I just earned 5 free dwonloads from the grocery store, may be I'll check out your suggestions.