Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, December 09, 2005

*WAckY FRidaY*...... have you seen them???

"WackyFriday" is found on Ebay and is hosted by the great talents of FOLK OF ART FRIENDS.
(The Ebay group FOAF). I have taken part in one so far and it was a blast!
A theme is chosen by the members and then we all create something using that theme.
I'm really good at the "coming up with ideas".....just have to get better at making the stuff for auction! heehee
I am now in charge of the monthly listing of themes(Thanks gang! I take my new "job" very serious and will do my very best!)....get ready for some awesome stuff to be found on Ebay from FOAF!

So scoot on over to Ebay and type FOAF in the search button.
OH! THE GOODIES YOU WILL FIND!


Prim Blessings!
Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com
http://thrutheatticdoor2.blogspot.com/
NOW ALSO ON
http://www.folk-of-art.com/members/tracyd.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, So many nice things! I never thought to look on ebay for Christmas and gift items. I always thought it was just like a rumage sale! Glad you steered me there!
Thanks and thanks again!