Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, April 17, 2006

Primmart Convention 2006

Where do I even begin with this whole story?! LOL I don't want to forget anything but my goodness a ton of stuff is racing thru my head. Lets see if I can just start at the beginning and work forward a bit.

The topic of Primmart gals getting together to meet has been bantered around a few different times in the past. Folks move around and plans change. Nothing was ever set in stone.
Well the topic arose again earlier in the year and this time it looked like things were moving full steam ahead.

Shelly(Owner of Primmart) got the ball rolling and a convention was planned. Lots of gals loved the idea of getting together. It was not something that was going to be cheap to do though so some serious thinking and planning had to happen for many of us. I will be the first to admit that I butted heads with Shelly over things a few different times. She was great thru it all and we worked everything out in the end. She was fabulous!

I mentioned the convention to Eric and said how awesome it would be to get to meet the others going. Right away, he was up for the road trip.
Yup....you read that right.....road trip! Eric and I DROVE to convention!

Prim Blessings!
Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com
http://thrutheatticdoor2.blogspot.com/
NOW ALSO ON
http://www.folk-of-art.com/members/tracyd.html

No comments: