Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Brand new website OPENING!!!!!!!

June 1 is the launch date and we are SO EXCITED!!!!!

The Ebay group "Beneath the Attic Eaves(BTAE)" is ready to expand and I think its going to be such a wonderful adventure for us all. We opted to host thru Primmarts DIYeStores and I really could not be happier! I few times that I stumbled along the way, the staff was beyond QUICK and dusted me off and got me back on the right track.

The website will launch on JUNE 1 so please mark that on your calendar!
We will have artists showcased on the 1st of the month as well as the 15th of the month.
I think this will turn out to be a fantastic way to gather further interest in our Ebay group.

I have already started to hear a slight buzz about us! heehee

http://www.beneaththeatticeaves.com

LOOK FOR US OPENING SOON!

No comments: