Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sassphisticated! ~ where Hip woman shop!


Grab your wallet ladies and RACE over to my friend Marnie's new website!!!!!
I will admit that I had a bit of an "inside" scoop on this new venture for Marnie. She and I have been doing some talking and when I got a peek of these handmade purses....I swooped right in thru the back door and nabbed this treasure!
The quality is amazing! The fabric mix is funky enough for my tastes and yet I can wear it with everything. Its so roomy and holds everything I've tossed in! LOL
She has different sizes and styles. Something for everyone!
She also showcases a wild array of funky trendy necklaces and other jewlery pieces.
What are you waiting for????
She has something for you....... I just know she does!
Tell her Cedara sent you over! ;)

No comments: