Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wicked Karma


~Wicked Karma~
Any ideas what I might be talking about with this? Its something I've always wanted and just wasn't sure which route to go about having it done.
I asked some questions.
Gave my thoughts and now its coming to life.
I am having a custom scent created for me!
A body spray...... a lotion..... candles.... tarts.....even incense!
I was getting bored with always wearing the same stuff. Anyone could have bought the same stuff and we'd be walking around the same.
COME ON....you know me......I am the one who likes to stand out in the crowd! LOL
So..... its going to be called "Wicked Karma" and its going to be a blend of Warm Vanilla with deep notes of spice, clove, nutmeg and allspice. Its being created right now for me and I can't wait to find out how it all came together.
heehee
Do I dare say......I might end up smelling "exotic"? LOL

1 comment:

Erin said...

that is great, where are you having it created for you? I imagine you will love it!!!