Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Custom Primitive Doll.....heading to Maine


I was asked to create a custom doll for a lady and here is the final result. I have to admit that once she started coming to life I really fell in love with her. Her little rusty colored braids so make me giggle!
I hadn't done this shape of doll in awhile and it felt good to make her again. I went ahead and cut out a few others that you will be seeing in the next few days!
Her new "mommy" in Maine is a wonderful lady and I am so happy to have had the chance to make her this doll.
Blessings!
Tracy(Cedara)Dunn

3 comments:

Liz said...

Love your blog.....gosh there are so many great and talented down to earth people in this world!
I nominated your blog for an award....
please follow the directions on my blog. Congrats!

Black Crow said...

LOVE how this doll turned out! Glad to see these girls making a come back. Just bought one of your patterns. Can't wait to get started and start playing with it.

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous Cedara~~~
Debbie-3daughters