Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fabric Splurge


I'm actually still in shock that it happened. I am not one to impulse buy fabric. Its just too darn expensive up here for that to be happening. I usually wait until I'm out with Eric someplace ...cause he's awesome and will buy it!LOL I'm so naughty.
The other day I was out and saw these.....and before I knew what had happened....I had the bolts in my hand and was walking over to the counter. I heard myself ask for a metre each(about a yard) and also heard the voice in my head scream NOOOoooooo.....but somehow the lady at the counter didn't hear that voice.
I am so in the mood to create some Autumn primitive dolls and these fabrics just jump started some ideas. You all will be the first to see the final result here in my blog! heehee
Off to cut some fabric!
Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru the Attic Door

No comments: