Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Angora Napkin by Troy Little



I got a signed copy!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhh

My sister went to High School with Troy in Summerside PEI.

She had mentioned him to me a few times over the years. He is an incredible artist and you can purchase his creations at an number of places including Amazon.


He came to Halifax for a signing and my sister went to see him. She bought his book and had a wonderful visit with him.


Check him out at his website!!!



Here is a photo of him signing some copies of Angora Napkin as well as his new graphic novel for some fans!



This is the cover of Angora Napkin!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Thanks for the introduction! I love to see how other artists' work! :)

Troy Little said...

Hi Tracy!

Glad you liked the book!!!

Troy Little said...

BTW, your Bobby Bounce doll is AMAZING!
I totally want one. Reminds me of Edward Gorey's art.