Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!


Bunny nose kisses to you all! xoxox
Happy Easter everyone! Woke this morning to SNOW! I rubbed my eyes as I just couldn't believe it. I was out pulling weeds in the flower garden just a few days ago.
My parents are still up to my sister's home while Mom recovers from her back surgury(more on that in another post). They got to celebrate Easter with the granddaughters and there was such laughter when we talked on the phone today.
The girls got bubbles, rubber boots, 3Dchalk and of course lots of chocolate! haha Wasn't mentioned what they were doing for supper but I'm sure it will be wonderful and yummy.
Not sure how long the snow is suppose to last but it does make for a good excuse to sit at the sewing machine! heehee
Tracy(Cedara)Dunn