Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Musical Muse


Anyone that knows me knows that music is something that encircles me at almost all moments. Its quite rare for there to be the sound of silence about me.
Now I also am known to have a very diverse range of who I enjoy listening to. I usually have a mix of folks placed on my MP3 player at any one time and just let it play.
Right now....I have to admit that I'm stuck on this new cd! haha
Raising Sand by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
Their song "please read the letter" has switched something in my head. I could just listen to them sing that song over and over. I saw the video to it as well and I think now when I hear the song....I mentally am filling the house up as if it was mine! haha
The snap is taken from the video....I want that window and door!
Have you heard this cd??? I can't be the only one going crazy for the magical blending of their voices. I never would have thought I'd like the sound and yet its incredible!

No comments: