Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My Vice


*rolling my eyes*

YES....I am well aware that I actually have a number of different vices that at some point should be looked at closer.....but for now I am going to focus my attention on this one.

Drinking Pepsi.

The snap of that cold, from the fridge, chilled can. The sprinkle of teeny bubbles that burst forth and at times shot up my nose.

The bouncing on the edge of my bed whilst I'm trying to fit into my jeans....yeah yeah yeah...... I'm thinking I need to halt this vice and soon.
Summer is here and I can drink gallons of ice cold water and other yummy ways to quench my thirst.

Just let me finish this mouthful of Pepsi....... it would be rude to waste it....I already poured it in my glass! ;)

Tracy(Cedara) of Thru the Attic Door and Thru the Attic Door 2

No comments: