Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Creative Writing Course


I've finally done it! I am in the midst of a Creative Writing course. I've managed to talk myself out of trying one for a while and finally just thought...enough is enough.
So I asked around and found http://www.ed2go.com/
I am taking Writeriffic:Creative Training for Writers.
So far...... loving it!
There were more folks that had a number of other courses already under their belts but I have a wonderful cheering team who keep pushing me when I stumble.

2 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

How fun Tracy! Good for you...I wish you the best of luck!

:)Doreen

ps..the picture below of Hurricane Bill is incredible!

Tracy of From Inside My Studio said...

Thank you Doreen! I am really loving the course as it pushes me in directions I would never have thought to try.It seems to have sparked my sewing mojo as well....happy there too! haha

When my sister shared the photos I told her I was snagging them for my blog! ;)

Have a wonderful day!