Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

and more snow continues to fall


Alright, I know that I live in Canada and that we have a winter season but this really has gotten out of hand. I love the way the snow coats the trees in the backyard. The footprints of deer and rabbit flitting all around. Its beautiful and calming.....but now needs to be over.

I ache for green grass.
Flowers opening wide to showcase their delicate hues.

I want to put the shovels away. The tractor to have the chains off the tires and dirt fresh plowed on its blade.

Heck.... I'd even settle for a few days of just SUNSHINE right now, Mother Nature. Is that really asking too much?

*sigh*

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru the Attic Door and Thru the Attic Door 2

2 comments:

brett said...

“Wow” you are a genius for sure what great ways to get ranked high and obtain good traffic flow from your article. Thank you for sharing your information it was very good reading for sure. I am looking forward to any more of your articles you produce in the near future.
studied home

Dreamer said...

I live in Washington DC and after our litte "Snowpocalypse," all we long for nowadays is the peeking of a couple of cherry blossoms soon :)

Oh winter. I love the season, but just can' wait to plough out of this one soon :D