Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Wii Fit Plus


The Wii gaming system has been out for quite a while now and I have to admit that I've never shown much interest in it before now. I thought it was just for kids to play games on and since I have no children.....no need to own one.

WRONG! haha

My nieces got a Wii as the "family" gift this holiday season and as they were here with it, I got my first lessons on just how fun it could really be. The next thing we all knew, my folks were getting their own Wii system and also splurged on WiiFit Plus.

I am officially addicted! Am well aware how silly it sounds but it really does make exercising fun to do.
I have been doing not too bad at getting on about every other day. Have made great strides in bettering my posture and core balance. A few new high scores have been created that make me smile :)
May even get to a point where I'd allow pictures to be taken......but thats still quite a ways down the road.

No comments: