Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Diane Knott ~ Watercolor Artisan and friend


Many years ago when I first was introduced to the ways of the "web" and I was looking for places to hang out and play, I was told the magazine Country Sampler had a forum.
I joined and quickly jumped right into the fun. So many wonderful people were there and talking about crafting and decorating. We all had such a love for that magazine too.
One of the woman that I became friends with was Diane Knott.

We talked many times while on that forum together about watercolor painting and so much more. Time has a way of happening to so many and I drifted away from that forum. We lost touch. Many times I've seen her work and wondered how she was doing.

I was blog hopping the other day and was THRILLED to see Diane has a blog! OH YEAHHHHHHHH
I spent a good hour or so reading thru her blog and catching up. I made a comment on her blog as well so she'd know I had dropped by. (Bloggers love that...hint hint) She wrote me back! She remembered me as well.
It was so nice to hear from her again. Please stop by her blog and check out her incredible watercolor paintings. The way she takes a photograph has inspired me right now as well. I'm going to be having some fun with my camera soon. You can also buy fabric based on Diane's painting so you know I'm going to have to try and get my hands on some to create a special doll!

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru the Attic Door and Thru the Attic Door 2

No comments: