Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Another Blogging Tip

When you sit down to blog and the screen just stares back at you......nothing seems to want to form a post worthy of sharing.
SHARE A QUOTE.

It can be someone famous.
A quote that makes you laugh.
A quote that makes you think.


Give credit to the author of the quote you are sharing.
You can even match a quote to a photo you are sharing or a mood you are wanting to convey.

Stacked on my writing desk are journals that I write quotes down when I find ones that strike a cord within me. Some nights I flip thru the pages and conjure the memories of when I first found the quote or why it means so much. I plan on sharing some of my favorite ones with you ,my followers.

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru the Attic Door and Thru the Attic Door 2

1 comment:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Hey Tracy what a great idea! I have lots of saved quotes on loose leaf sheets and really didn't know why I held on to them but this is a way to put some of them to good use...
Have a great evening!
Tina xo