Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Christy Tomlinson... The She Art Workshop

Christy Tomlinson

Is a 3 week e-course the begins February 28th! In this workshop, I'll be learning how to create unique and detailed  "she-Art" girls, as seen in Christy's art and mixed projects. I will also be taught how to create backgrounds, textures, and layering styles on canvases and other surfaces! I am beyond excited to be taking part in this class. 

I have stacks of canvas, bottles of paints and at least 3 mason jars of brushes to play around with. I have been searching around for oodles of goodies to play with. A friend even brought me a vintage newspaper from France that is dated 1941! I can't wait to use pieces of it in my work.

Christy's work has inspired me for ages now and when I saw this chance to take a course by her, I couldn't jump quicker. 
I'm positive this won't be the last time I chat about her and her workshop.
Have you ever taken a workshop? Did you enjoy it?

Blessings
Tracy Cedara Dunn of Thru the Attic Door and Thru the Attic Door2

No comments: