Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kim Klassen's PhotoShop Skinny- Mini


As I have mentioned a few times over the last little while, I'm trying to really LEARN all I can about my camera and what I can create with it. I have been taking photos everyplace I can imagine. Different angles and so on. A friend of mine told me to check this website out. She thought it would be something I'd find highly useful in my new passion. WOW....was she ever right!


Simple instructions on how to use Adobe Photoshop to add texture and depth to my photographs.
I am quickly becoming addicted to textures. OH MY! There aren't enough words to describe the fun that can created. I will be sharing my own photos soon showcasing the tips and steps that Kim shared. I am so excited.

Take this course......not only is it incredibly easy to follow and learn...it's FREE!

Blessings!

No comments: