Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Selling Local (Part two)


Spent part of yesterday afternoon, setting up my primitive folkart doll display in Complete Fabrication. It had been raining steady but the sun peeked out just before I went to town. I took it as a good sign of things to come

I brought along four of my vintage apple crates to display the dolls on. Debbie shifted a few things around and gave me space just in front of one of their store front windows. The prim dolls are just to your left when you come into the shop and fully catch your attention.


A quick paper sign until I can create a smaller one that tells about my dolls. (While running errands, I had to purchase more ink for my printer and a small canvas board.) She loved the idea. I also brought a stack of my business postcards that folks can pick up and take home with them. It has all my contact information






My photo album showcasing some of my past creations is also with the display for folks to flip thru. Debbie was turning pages and just kept repeating..."really? You made ALL of these. WOW"

Here are a few photographs of the primitive folkart dolls that I brought in. I hope my local customers will stop in and check them out. They told me that I can restock the display as often as I wished. I was to bring in as many creations as I want. I am just giddy with excitement over this new adventure.



 
I'm spending the day SEWING and planning my next trip back to the store.
Hope to see you soon.

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru the Attic Door and Thru The Attic Door 2


4 comments:

Niki Jackson said...

That is so exciting Tracy! I pray you will be very successful selling there. Blessings Niki x

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

What a great idea!! Your dolls are adorable!! I bet they will be a hit!!

TeresaM said...

Love your postcards! I wish you luck!!!

Tracy of From Inside My Studio said...

Thanks everyone. I am really excited to see how this adventure works out for me.