Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, June 27, 2005

Christmas in July Craftshow


http://www.ezcraftshow.com/

Craft Show will be held July 13th - July 27th 2005

Once again Primmart is hosting a wonderful and fun online craft show. If you are the type to do some of your holiday shopping early....this is the craft show for you!

So many folks have signed up for booths and there is still room for more. Click the link to read the details.

I have been busy creating some fun new holiday dolls for your home. They will make their grand entrance the first day of the craft show! I am so excited about them!

Tried to get in a "cooler" mind set then this summer heat is giving me! LOL
Tried my hand at a few new things that I hope will make you smile.
If you like the look of prim dolls...... gingers......santas.....and well......I am giving away too much
information already!

Stop by and look thru my booth!
We are going to be under DOLLs and will be towards the bottom of the list!
Thru the Attic Door is going to have some creations you are just going to have to have!

There are going to be chatrooms where you can jump right in and talk to venders.
If you have any questions....just ask! You'll be able to find me in the chatroom quite often!

Hope to see you all there!

No comments: