Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Got to always have your veggies right... Anty M's Garden!!!!

www.antym.com

Mary has blessed my life with her friendship ever since I became a member over on FOA.
Folk-of-Art was a forum that I went to thinking it would be a great place to expand my love of things Primitive. Mary extended her hand and gave me her heart.

Mary has the most AMAZING website.....you need to go there and make sure to bookmark it!
The vegetables she sews and creates have got to be some of the most realistic I have ever seen.
Her pumpkins have haunted my dreams enough that I am now expecting some patterns to arrive in the mail any time now from her. I just had to try my hand at her creations!
I think a display of these veggies on a prim countertop in wooden bowls would be so striking.

Mary has a variety of prim goodies to offer you on her website. Make sure to check out all her categories. Email her when you are ready to bring some of AntyM's garden home!

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

No comments: