Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, June 11, 2005

A tisket.... A tasket...everyone needs one of her BASKETS!!!!

A tisket...a tasket.....everyone has to run right over to this website and check out these baskets!
http://www.unionbridgedesigns.com/store/Default.asp

I am thrilled beyond words to say that I have a few of Lori's baskets! I love them!
She does such a great job on the weaving and the small details. You will love them set about your home with primitive fixens stashed in them...or a set of great rag balls.....or even just to toss spare change into.
Here are a few examples of her creations....wow eh!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and then Lori tells me that I was the inspiration behind this next example. I introduced her to needlefelting and she created this one. ( I own one of these now and LOVE IT!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So run right over to her website! You will be sure to find something for your prim home!
I am blessed to call Lori a friend and be able to look around my home and see her creations.

No comments: