Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

ORNIE's have taken over the house!

Took part in Primmart's Annual Ornie Swap for the 3rd year in a row. I can't imagine the size of the tree I am going to have to use to place all the ornies on this year! WOW!
The gals created some of the most amazing ornies I have seen since I've been doing the swap.
They were almost all different this year which was cool.
Cutter quilts seemed very popular in the fabric choice for many.
All the scents have my room and the house smelling so prim perfect!
I can't wait to get the "green light" and be able to share the ornie pics with you all:)

I was thrilled to hear from Mari that the swap would be happening again next year! She is the best to take this on each year. heehee
Looks like I best get looking thru some patterns and figuring out what I want to be creating for next time round. The number rises each year....best get started NOW! LOL

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

No comments: