Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

She turned ONE !!!!!!!!!!!

Our friends home from China....their daughter turned ONE yesterday and we went to help celebrate. Tons of family and friends were over. Eric had brought them his BarBq to use and they were putting it to good use. Hot dogs! Hamburgers! Atlantic Salmon! Scallop wrapped in bacon on skewer! Pork ribs!
I had only been told there'd be seafood so I'd brought my own chicken breast! LOL Little did I know! Eric took some pictures of Lydia the birthday girl with her cake and icecream that I will post when I get them. She is so cute!
I blew bubbles outside for the kids to chase. Eric and Grant(Lydia's dad) set up the fireworks and we had a great display of those to end the evening.

I am so glad we were able to be a part of Lydia's big day:)
XOXO

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

No comments: