Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, June 01, 2007

IN ONE WORD ?????



The other day while talking with someone.... I mentioned that some of us that knew that person used to think of the word "exotic" when his name would come up in conversations.

Now mind you these were conversations between a room full of young girls getting ready for a dance and whispering about who was hoping to dance with who...... so keep that in mind!LOL

He laughed so hard!

Said he could think of no one that would describe him as exotic nowadays. We talked a bit more of what made us girls come to that train of thought. ( He is good cause I wasn't going to say at first but next thing I knew..... I was spilling long tucked away childhood giggles!)

We laughed some more over THAT and..............oh come on..... you didn't really think I was going to tell all of YOU why we came to that choice of words too! I blushed enough yesterday telling it once...I'm not telling the world! LOL

But it got me thinking..... can you describe yourself in just one word???? Can one word convey the real you to someone else? I am not sure I can. I like being so multi leveled in what makes me who I am today.

I enjoy the thought that it would take time.... real time with me....to learn who I have become.

XO

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn

No comments: