Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, July 11, 2008

L.K.Yarns INC



Something as simple as what is used for hair on a doll can make a world of difference in her final outcome.

I have found an incredible spot to purchase my doll hair! I had been ordering online and getting wonderful stuff but really wanted to find a place in Canada that I could do dealings with.

On a trip to Halifax, I had Eric drive me around to a few places that I had done some searching for. With my fingers crossed I really hoped that one would turn out wonderful.

L.K.Yarn Inc

The Hydrostone Market

5545 Young Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3K 1Z7

(902)431-9633

This shop is on the far end of the Hydrostone Market and looks so tiny when you first glance at the doorway and window display. A sheep and such are painted on the glass and I just wasn't sure what to expect when I walked thru the door.

Opening the door, I heard the chime ring and my heart skipped a few beats! The array of yarns and wool that is in this shop is sheer heaven!(ok so that was a bad pun!LOL) Walking around the shop and trying to take mental pictures of it all to relish later on....oh my! The colors are like none I have seen before. I had an armful of wools in no time at all! LOL Eric was laughing at me as I would spring forth to yet another nook and come up with another color and a smile from ear to ear. Doll ideas were floating up at me as I ran my fingers over spun wool hanging on hooks.

If you are in the Halifax area.... stop in and escape for awhile in their midst!

MAGICAL!

Blessings!

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn

http://www.thrutheatticdoor.com

http://thrutheatticdoor2.blogspot.com

No comments: