Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, July 11, 2008

Primitive Doll Display


When you arrive at Upper Clements Theme Park and come thru the main gate.....the big Blue House is right in front of you. You really can't miss it!
Walk thru the main door of the Blue House and my primitive doll display is in the very first room you come into. This wooden cupboard seemed the perfect display area for my dolls and creations. I am very pleased with how it all has come together. I enjoy sitting back at the counter and listening to the folks discover the display. Some people walk right by with not so much as a second glance. Others stop right in their tracks and start talking about the fabrics, the dolls hair, their expressions. I am very pleased to be taking part in this Blue House. Who knows what may come from it!
Blessings!
Tracy(cedara)Dunn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How neat . . I hope you do really well at the blue house!! :) ~Stacey

Lauren said...

That's great! Just look at all those dollies!!!! I hope it goes over really well for you Cedara! I love your doll style!!!

lizziebusy said...

Those prim dolls are really wonderful, great job!
Lizzie