Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, July 11, 2008

Pocketful of Sunshine


Pocketful of Sunshine~ Natasha Bedingfield
This song is being played all over the radio here and I've fallen for it. I had to get this album to here the whole thing.LOVING IT!
A few years ago I was watching tv and an ad came on. You know how we tend to zone most of them out as lets's face it.....they can be so lame and nothing special.Not many make me think I need to jump off the chair and race into town to spend my money on whatever they were pushing.
This one ad had such a catchy tune playing in the background....I went around singing it for days! I just loved it and went online to see what I could find out about the song/ songwriter.
That was my first introduction to Natasha Bedingfield's songs and music. The ad was using her song "Unwritten". I have been a huge fan ever since! When this newest album came to light.....I have been loving all of it.
Just the perfect sound to have floating thru my creative space!
Go treat yourself!
Grab yourself a "Pocketful of Sunshine" today!
Blessings!
Tracy(Cedara)Dunn

No comments: