Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Primitive Doll Patterns for 2009

I am so very excited to be working on the patterns for these primitive dolls. They were such great dolls to make and I just know you all will have fun making them yourself.
I've been writing out instructions and scanning the pattern pieces. They will be ready VERY SOON!

What do you think??


This little lady has a 3D round head and such a sweet face!
She was a custom doll created for a Christmas gift for someone's best friend.

















I just love this little gal too!
She is created using an antique textile bobbin as her base.

















The braids on her make me smile every time I look at this picture! heehee

I will post when the new patterns are ready!














Tracy(Cedara) of Thru the Attic Door

9 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE the new patterns!!!!

Tracy of From Inside My Studio said...

Thank you! I'm very excited about them and have a few others to create into patterns as well.

Gen said...

OMG loving that first dollie! Love all the new patterns tho great job!

Cindy said...

I love the dollies and the new look!!!! wow, its looking awesome girl!

Sharon/primthyme said...

Hi Cedara,
Love your blog & you have an award to pick up on my blog !
Prim Hugs & Blesings,
Sharon

Benedetta said...

Hi! I just nominated you for a blog award. Please come by my blog to pick it up. I love your prims!
Hugs
Benedetta

Kit said...

Love your new girls! Sew Pretty.
kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I found your blog via yellowsweetpotato's blog and had to come over and visit. Love your new designs, and can't wait till the patterns are released! The first one is my favorite as well!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Marissa (Raggedy Cabin)

Denni said...

Love your dollies. Your blog is too cute too!!~~Happy sewing.

Denni