Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Dooce


You have to be living under a rock I think to have not heard of this wonderfully talented blogger.
Dooce is a blog that I read DAILY!
Can't recall just how I stumbled across her in the first place but I can't imagine not reading Heather's blog now.
A small blurb ... "This website chronicles my life from a time when I was single and making a lot of money as a web designer in Los Angeles, to when I was dating the man who would become my husband, to when I lost my job and lived life as an unemployed drunk, to when I married my husband and moved to Utah, to when I became pregnant, to when I threw up and became unbearably swollen during the pregnancy, to the birth, to the aftermath, to the postpartum depression that landed me in a mental hospital. I'm better now.".......
ENJOY HER!!!!

No comments: