Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, January 03, 2011

Another book!!!!

150 Projects to Strengthen Your Photography Skills: Essential Techniques, Exercises and Projects for Aspiring Photographers

When David and Kim had asked for a few gift ideas, I had placed this book on my little "wish list", never thinking in a million years, that I would actually get BOTH books for my gift.

I was so excited and have been falling asleep each evening with my nose buried in the pages. Some of the things are a bit "over my head" still as I really am quite new to photography. I think with some time though I can see my love of taking photos expanding and (fingers crossed) becoming quite good.

I sure am loving the journey it's taking me on along the way.
Have you seen this book before? Did you do all 150 projects?
How many did you make it thru?

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru the Attic Door and Thru The Attic Door2

No comments: