Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, June 11, 2012

Wish He'd learn to Stuff

Over the last few days, I managed to draw, sew and cut out enough muslin pieces to end up making 20 new dolls that will be making their debut this coming week. I spent the evening sitting on the sofa and stuffing while watching a few different shows online. I'd turn the piece right side out and stuff stuff stuff. Once it was stuffed hard enough, I'd toss it over onto the loveseat next to me. I had quite the pile of arms, legs, and doll bodies happening. Went downstairs for a quick moment and when I made my way back to the sofa......this is what I found.

Tigger had climbed up onto the loveseat and was snoring in the midst of all the parts. Lumpy, bumpy and somehow the most comfortable spot in the house to take a catnap.

No comments: