Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Do you smell Sugar Cookies and Fruitcake?

So you won't actually be smelling fruitcake from my booth either! LOL
The Annual Christmas in July Craft Show from Primmart is about ready to start!

http://www.ezcraftshow.com/

July 13th - July 27th 2005 is when the show runs. So many great venders have gotten booths and so there will be lots of shopping going on. I am taking part in this show and very excited to showcase some new dolls for you all. Some really unique and special ideas formed and I think I brought them to life quite well.

There is a chatroom to stop into and talk with venders. You know that is where you'll be able to find me! LOL Feel free to stop by and chat with us all OXOX
Once the actual show starts....I will come back to my blog and give the link to my actual booth:)

Happy shopping!

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

No comments: