Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Wrapped in Chinese Silk instead of Homespun!

Well..... I am not giving up homespun forever! LOL
My friends who live in Dalian China are coming home to Canada for a visit. They will be here on Saturday. We haven't seen them in a while and I am so looking forward to hanging out. They have added a daughter to the family since we last saw them. I can't wait to see gabe with his little sister:)

I can see lots of BarBq happening in the next few weeks! Looks like I can finally break open those dips I ordered from Mari and have had stashed away till now. Eric bought us a tent and we just need to get an air mattress next.

Carole has told me that she has some chinese silk she is bringing me. I have no idea what color or what the design will be but I am excited. I will make sure to take pictures and share:)
She also has prayer beads for me that a real Buddist Monk gave her. I can't wait to feel that energy!
Also was able to get me a Tibetian Prayer Wheel. A stone is missing she says but I told her that wouldn't matter to me at all. It was all so very special to me.
I will share pictures of it all:)

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

No comments: